WM DPG is pleased to open applications for stipends for both the CSOWM exam and for the Certificate of Training in Obesity for Pediatrics and Adults Virtual Course.
The stipend will cover the registration fee for the Certificate of training course or the cost of the CSOWM exam and the skills review
The stipends are one of the many benefits of WM DPG membership.
Stipend recipients will be asked to complete a 250-word bio, photo release for photo, and post-event100-word report for use on print and electronic media. The application period closes April 1st. Link here to apply now.
Recipients will be notified by April 8th.
These stipends are specifically for completion of the CSOWM study course and CSOWM exam by June 1, 2021 and completion of the Certificate of Training in May 2021.Selection and Eligibility Criteria
• Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the WM DPG.
• Not have received a WM DPG professional development stipend in the past two years.
• Elected WM Executive Committee members, Directors and members of the WM Nominating Committee are not eligible during their term of office.Requirements of Stipend Recipients:
• Submit a brief bio (~250 words), headshot, and Consent to Publish Photo form
• Submit a brief report (~100 words) highlighting your top three take-home points from your experience for the WM DPG Newsletter and/or website
The stipend is intended to assist members with the cost of completing the above-mentioned activities.
Stipends are considered a source of income and must be reported on your annual tax return. Recipients will receive a statement from the Academy by January 31st for tax reporting purposes.