Please support the 7th annual Obesity Care Week (#OCW2021) - February 28 to March 6, 2021.
Here are 5 ways you can get involved in this important week! The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is a proud champion again this year.
- Take 5 seconds to sign on to the pledge at ObesityCareWeek.org/Action to pledge your support for access to care without barriers for people with excess weight or obesity.
- Support the Treat and Reduce Obesity Act (TROA) by communicating with your legislators from home!
- Send your member of congress a tweet or email asking them to support TROA or thank them if they have signed on! Use the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Action Center https://sm.eatright.org/actionalert
- Get on social media and follow #OCW2021, post, repost, and engage in conversations! To get started, here are some SAMPLE POSTS for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram – customize or create your own! Check out more resources here: https://www.obesitycareweek.org/resources-for-healthcare-professionals/
- Learn how you can support Obesity Care Week (OCW) February 28 to March 6 at ObesityCareWeek.org @ObesityCareWeek #OCW2021
- Obesity Care Week (OCW) is a source for science-based information on obesity. Click the link to learn more and get involved! #OCW2021 @ObesityCareWeek ObesityCareWeek.org
- Help us bring the topic of obesity to the forefront! Obesity Care Week is February 28 to March 6. Click on the link and learn how you can get involved! #OCW2021 @ObesityCareWeek ObesityCareWeek.org
- Do you believe people with excess weight or obesity deserve access to care without barriers and must be treated with dignity and respect? I do too! Learn how you can get involved! #OCW2021 @ObesityCareWeek ObesityCareWeek.org
- I believe everyone should have access to obesity care that is not limited by a person’s size, weight or economic status. Visit ObesityCareWeek.org/Action to take the pledge. #OCW2021 #OACAction
- I'm taking part in Obesity Care Week. Visit ObesityCareWeek.org/Action to join me and take the pledge! #OCW2021 #OACAction