Announcement From CDR!
The Commission on Dietetic Registration is pleased to announce the Interdisciplinary Specialist Certification in Obesity and Weight Management credential. The credential will not only raise the standards in evidence-based practice benefiting clients and supporting CDR’s mission of protecting the public, but it also emphasizes the importance of the healthcare team. Board Certification is granted in recognition of an applicant's documented practice experience and successful completion of an examination in the specialty area.
WM DPG is not developing a study guide for the exam - but does encourage you to check the CDR site for recommended readings. WM DPG, in conjunction with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, will be working on a pre-course in 2018.
Visit CDR's website for complete details on eligibility, examination dates and fees, and exam study resources.
- FNCE & Obesity Week 2017
- Collecting Outcomes Mentoring Program - Application open
- Upcoming Webinar: The Fat-Fiber Connection and its Impact on Satiety: Closing the Consumer Knowledge Gap
- Second Century Global Nutrition Workforce Initiative
- Weight Management Matters-Summer 2017
- Recorded Webinar: Taking a Deep Dive into Web and Telephonic Services for Your Practice
- Weight Management in the News: keeping members up to date by providing links to journal articles related to weight management.